[FFmpeg-devel] ffvorbis, inverted output

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka
Mon Sep 29 11:40:26 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Siarhei Siamashka
<siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 28 September 2008, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> besides this iam fine with the patch given that
[...]
>> * it does not conflict with planned optimizations
>
> It does not conflict with the optimizations planned by me, but
> can't say for the others. Can anybody share their plans?

On the second thought, built-in output scaling support in (i)mdct
might potentially introduce
a bit more difficulties getting (optimal) fixed point implementation
if decoders start to rely on
this feature. Not that I'm planning to work on fixed point stuff though.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka