[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] AAC encoder optimizations

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Mon Sep 15 06:51:28 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 08:01:07PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> Oh, and headphones are one of the
> >> cheapest there.
> >
> > Once you cant find a difference anymore, it might be a good idea that someone
> > would donates some more expensive headphones to you.
>
> The act of donating quality headphones is not that difficult, in theory
> (I volunteer). But by the time they clear his country's customs
> department, AAC will be long obsolete. :)

a) Gabriel has already provided me with decent headphones
b) looks like everything depends also on the delivering company. The book
sent by Google on May 15th is still 'in transit' while the equipment was
delivered in a week or two (x86 box and headphones). Patch for speeding
up customs work is welcome (Mans with shotgun is a good solution too).