[FFmpeg-devel] Broken third party software

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Sep 15 02:14:21 CEST 2008

Hi Baptiste,

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Baptiste Coudurier
<baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com> wrote:
> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>>> You got it all backwards, Mans. It is people like you who give FFmpeg
>>> a bad reputation.
>>
>> +1.
>>

> Sorry to jump in, but I think here Mans is clearly _right_ and I don't
> like your attitude, besides you should jump in doing releases,
> especially considering your implication in other projects doing releases
> of _ffmpeg_ itself, so I'd prefer you to remain silent.

Eh, please give examples. I'm not involved in GStreamer if that's what
you mean, and haven't been for many, many years. Don't hold what they
do against me. I do upstream development of new features and have
volunteered to do integration of remaining patches, I am not
responsible for and not involved in what you're likely referring to. I
think you're slightly off here.

And my opinion on Mans' attitude stands, and has stood for a long time.

Ronald