[FFmpeg-devel] [silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com: [foms] FOMS 2009 CFP deadline extension]

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Oct 31 18:28:09 CET 2008

Ouch, 2 months of delay..

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 09:44:17PM +1000, Peter Ross wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:24:26AM +0100, Robert Swain wrote:

> > > I'd love to go, but...

> > > ... it's quite far away.  Do we have any developers in Oz we could send?
> >
> > If someone were to do a presentation or something, then maybe they
> > could get the financial sponsorship.
>
> My QTH is Australia and I was planning to attend LCA2009. I am willing to help
> out with a paper.

If you will attend LCA, you should definitely stop by FOMS, the FOMS
schedule is designed to be compatible with people attending LCA.

Now Silvia has renewed my invitation, sponsorship is possible, but not
yet sure.  If somebody else is willing and able to travel and deemed a
better representative then I'm not going to insist that I go down under.
But somebody should definitely attend.

So Peter, will you be there in any case?

Diego