[FFmpeg-devel] Please clean up incoming

Ivo ivop
Sun Oct 26 00:58:38 CEST 2008

On Monday 20 October 2008 17:51, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Please clean tell us which files should be kept and
> which thrown away.

I uploaded some sample Atari ST and Commodore Amiga images after I added
those formats to the Multimedia Wiki. Mike was going to move them into
place, but probably forgot about it and I forgot to ping him, so I suppose
they are still there.

If I could get access to the incoming and samples directory, I could move
them myself and I am also willing to spend a day or two (or three) sorting
out the rest of the incoming directory.

--Ivo