[FFmpeg-devel] Please clean up incoming

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Oct 23 00:37:16 CEST 2008

On date Wednesday 2008-10-22 17:23:45 -0400, The Wanderer encoded:
> Attila Kinali wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:10:17 -0700 Baptiste Coudurier
> > <baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com> wrote:
> >
> >> AFAIK, I cannot move the files, so someone else must move them... I
> >> also guess annoying someone else to move the file will not be very
> >> efficient.
> >
> > Yes, but there are more than enough people who can do that. Just
> > compile a list of what you'd want to keep and where you'd put it.
>
> Prompted by compn, I took a stab at starting to test and potentially
> organize incoming/ at one point, but ran up against this basic question:
> in an ideal world where everything were organized correctly, how *would*
> it be organized?

Very very OT, but in an ideal world an inflexible hierarchical
organization for files is not enough, we need something way more
flexible.

Check this just for start:
http://lfs.irisa.fr/

[...]

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fostering and Frenzy Mean Portable Ecumenical Glue