[FFmpeg-devel] Please clean up incoming

Attila Kinali attila
Wed Oct 22 22:13:32 CEST 2008

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:10:17 -0700
Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com> wrote:

> AFAIK, I cannot move the files, so someone else must move them...
> I also guess annoying someone else to move the file will not be very
> efficient.

Yes, but there are more than enough people who can do that.
Just compile a list of what you'd want to keep and
where you'd put it.

> Besides having issue_123/file is pretty explicit, finding one particular
> file in the sample archive is not that easy, grepping is allsamples.txt
> is the most efficient way AFAIK.

We are open for any way to structure the samples in a better
way. But completely unstructured is a not an option.

				Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to