[FFmpeg-devel] Help with AVPicture

Jesse L. Zamora xtremek2008
Wed Oct 8 22:50:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've been trying to find a good way to get a certain amount of pixels from a
jpeg image (such as 128x128 pixels from a 128x1920 jpeg image), but I don't
know which way would be best. I was considering letting the mjpeg decoder
first decode the jpeg and put it in an AVPicture struct, and then getting the
data from the struct that I need (such as the 128x128 pixels) and return that
data as a frame in my decoder. But, I don't know if that would work.
Therefore, I am wondering (1) if it's possible to do that, and (2) how would I
do it? Anyway, thanks alot! :-)

Xtreme Kommander