[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter: single ffplay.c diff?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Oct 7 02:56:09 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 01:51:15PM +0200, Vitor Sessak wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Stefano Sabatini
> <stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:

> >> Nice, thanks.

> >> If you want me to test, cleanup and commit the patch I posted, I can do
> >> that real soon, just let me know. If want to do it yourself, do not
> >> hesitate in asking me if you have any doubt.
> >
> > Please do it if you can, I won't have much time this weekend so I'll
> > try to use it for the other patches.
>
> Sorry, but I won't be able to do it for some time. My main development
> computer was stolen and it really takes a lot of time to compile
> FFmpeg with my 600MHz pentium III...

would a ssh account on a more powerfull computer help?
if yes, maybe some other devel or user could give you an account until
you have a new machine ...

When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and
there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up
some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. -- Plato