[FFmpeg-devel] Bug report : build problem with "configure --disable-encoders"

David Geldreich david.geldreich
Tue Nov 25 09:29:28 CET 2008

Hello Diego,

Le 25 nov. 08 ? 09:12, David Geldreich a ?crit :

> Le 25 nov. 08 ? 00:03, Diego Biurrun a ?crit :
>
>> Michael will cut my head off if I apply this as one, so please send a
>> patch just for the rename and another to move the tables.
>
> Here is a patch with only moving the aan tables from mpegvideo_enc.c
> to specific files : aandcttab.c/.h
>
> Notice in the Makefile, the aandcttab.o have been added only to
> encoder (mpegvideo_enc) and decoder (eatgq) that needs it.
>
> I also updated the "doxygen comment"

Here are the 2 patches which should be applied in the order move then
rename variables.

ann_move.diff replaces the previous patch (error in the doxygen comment)

They both pass "make test" and "make checkheaders" on my Intel Mac
(OSX 10.5.5, gcc 4.0.1)

Thanks.