[FFmpeg-devel] Request for review and additional testing

Roman V. Shaposhnik rvs
Mon Nov 10 19:39:26 CET 2008

Guys,

attached are two patches. The first one changes the behavior
of ->execute along the lines of the proposal I sent a week
or so ago. Since I don't have access to Win, OS/2 and BeOS
platforms I would really like to ask those who do -- to test it
there.

The second patch is for dv.c to take advantage of the new
behavior of ->execute(). I believe this would be the last
patch I need before getting rid of the huge DV tables.

Please comment.

Thanks,
Roman.