[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] pixel vs aspect ratio behaviour

vmrsss vmrsss
Wed May 28 11:05:55 CEST 2008

On 28 May 2008, at 04:21, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> Clearly one wouldn't embark in any major enterprise concerning code
>> destined to go, but would an elementary bug-fix exercise like this
>> not
>> be useful even if avfilter is not farther away than just a few
>> months?
>
> Sure, find someone willing to spend the time reviewing the code, i
> have
> better things to do than review code which will likely be droped
> later.

I understand. That's why I made a distinction between major and
elementary: this patch consists literally of 1 variable declaration
and 9 assignment commands. Anyway, if there is any volunteer reviewer
out there, now they know their work would be appreciated.

Best
-vmrsss