[FFmpeg-devel] Need help regarding FFmpeg

Jayadev_Atchula Jayadev_Atchula
Tue May 27 09:26:49 CEST 2008

I am sorry yar,Thnaks for navigating me to the right path.

-----Original Message-----
From: ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
[mailto:ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu] On Behalf Of Stefano Sabatini
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:47 PM
To: ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-devel] Need help regarding FFmpeg

On date Tuesday 2008-05-27 12:04:52 +0530, Jayadev_Atchula encoded:
> HI , I have been using ffmpeg latest version.
>
> My main purpose is to make use of  scene boundary for video clip .
>
> I have created .so  for ffmpeg .. when I tried to copy the .so  to my
> directory where I have written my own main file, it is giving errors (
> please find attachment)while compilation ..
>
> Do I need any  libraries  to my working directory ..

This isn't the right list where to ask such things, try ffmpeg-user or
libav-user.

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use
> of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is
> CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance
> by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of
> the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not
> the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and
> delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

Are you aware that such disclaimers on public mailing lists are
both meaningless and annoying?

Also please use textual attachments.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fast & Fiendish MultiPurpose Exploitable Gem