[FFmpeg-devel] Need help regarding FFmpeg

Jayadev_Atchula Jayadev_Atchula
Tue May 27 08:34:52 CEST 2008

HI , I have been using ffmpeg latest version.

My main purpose is to make use of  scene boundary for video clip .

I have created .so  for ffmpeg .. when I tried to copy the .so  to my
directory where I have written my own main file, it is giving errors (
please find attachment)while compilation ..

Do I need any  libraries  to my working directory ..

Thank you

Thanks & Regards

Jayadev Atchula

DISCLAIMER: