[FFmpeg-devel] compiling ffmpeg without external dependencies

Josh Mellicker jmellicker
Thu May 22 22:41:38 CEST 2008

After days of struggles, I finally got ffmpeg compiled yesterday on my desktop.

I moved it onto my laptop, executed a command, and it said:

	dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libfaac.0.dylib
	  Referenced from: //./ffmpeg
	  Reason: image not found
	Trace/BPT trap

Obviously this build is still dependent on external libraries on my
desktop where I compiled it.