[FFmpeg-devel] FFServer development/maintenance activity.

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Wed May 21 19:19:01 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:03:01AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
>> [...]
>>> AFAICS, regression tests do not work, but I suspect that's easy to fix.
>> thanks for volunteering to fix them.
> Eh... I did not volunteer yet ;-)
>
> I am quite busy with some other stuff; I'll probably have a look at those
> regression tests this summer, when I'll hopefully have more spare time.

Well, I did quite some work on FFserver lately, did not have time to
push patches yet.

It's been used to stream flv over http and it's been pretty robust so far.

I'm volunteering to maintain it and fix bugs, just one thing:
may I just commit on ffm.c and ffserver.c and be flamed in cvslog ?
This will just be a LOT easier for everyone I think.

Michael, if you prefer me sending patches, that's fine also.

Smartjog USA Inc.                                http://www.smartjog.com