[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg developer for server library - contract work

Matt Veenstra matts_lists
Tue May 20 19:36:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

We are looking for an ffmpeg developer to help us create a server component
to merge multiple videos with audio, into one h.264 movie.  The source
videos will be h.264 with aac audio (but we are flexible here if there is a
need for something else.)  There is the possibility of different frame rates
and even slightly different lengths.  The final output will need to playback
in Flash as well as QuickTime.

We have some flexibility on how this is implemented, but our goal is to have
all this working in a cloud (probably Amazon's EC2 servers.)

tribalmedia is an media company focused on engineering.  We have years of
experience on Mac and Windows using QuickTime, OpenGL, Direct3D, and
DirectShow.  It would be great to find a talented ffmpeg developer to help
us with this project.

We are located in San Francisco and would like someone local but we are very
open to any talented developers.

If this is something you are interested in please send along your resume or
CV to jobs at tribalmedia.com.  Please let us know your hourly expectations,
and why you are a great person to help us solve our video needs.

Thanks for you time, and please let me know if this type of post is not
wanted on this list.

Thanks,
Matt Veenstra
tribalmedia