[FFmpeg-devel] Cannot compile under MinGW - ENABLE_GSM_DEMUXER

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri May 2 15:08:48 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 09:40:29AM +1000, Dennis Volodomanov wrote:
> > > Can someone please shed some light on how to fix this?
> >
> > Yes, ask on the correct mailing list, which is ffmpeg-user.
>
> I did, but there was no response there, so I thought that maybe the
> -devel list is the correct one for these types of questions, as it was
> compiling before, so it's not my setup (or at least it shouldn't be).

No, you thought wrong.  Not getting an answer on the correct mailing
list does not entitle you to ask on the wrong one.

Diego

P.S.: Your Exchange breaks threads. I think it is not the first time
you are informed of this fact.