[FFmpeg-devel] Experimental MSVC port

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Mar 26 23:22:17 CET 2008

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
>
>> If I could ever figure out how to make a graph using a computer, I'm
>> sure we could see some interesting trends between compilers.
>

> I assume you mean automated for web-display, sth. like
> http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/ ?

Looks neat. I think I have looked at it and thought it was a binary
package. I see it's actually source under QPL. I will put that in the
queue of things to investigate. I thought I might have to go with a cron
script that periodically uses a Python script to use gnuplot to generate
some (fairly ugly) graphs and upload them to the site in a static
manner. But if I can feasibly generate something in real-time, even better.

I may also make some CSV data files available in case people want to
work some spreadsheet magic offline.

--
	-Mike Melanson