[FFmpeg-devel] ARMovie/RPL demuxer

Eli Friedman eli.friedman
Sun Mar 23 21:28:51 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
>  We only have a single ESCAPE 122 sample available:
>
>   http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/game-formats/rpl/bigredracing-escape122/
>
>  Samples for 124 are available and I can provide more if you need. ESCAPE
>  130 samples are very plentiful. Tell me which variation you want to work
>  on and I will set you up with what you need.

At this point, I'm more interested in making sure all the audio
formats that files actually use are implemented correctly, and also
any video samples that aren't using ESCAPE codecs; I don't really need
more ESCAPE video samples to test because the video codecs aren't
implemented yet.

Since ARMovie appears to be the native video format for RISC OS, there
should be more samples out there, but I haven't been able to find any
(although I'm probably just not looking in the right places).  Also,
xa_replay.c from XAnim appears to implement at least one video format
which I don't have any samples for.

-Eli