[FFmpeg-devel] FATE & Regressions (and PPC is broken)

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala
Thu Mar 13 03:14:25 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 01:34 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Someone posted something about FFV1 and ICC on the list ...
> IIRC there was an issue with variable length arrays and the way they
> are memset()

I saw no indication that it was related to the memset() and sizeof used
for it. Some other issue in the handling of the array.

> Actually iam not completely sure if that is C standard compliant, if someone
> knows dont hesitate to speak up ...

The sizeof should be standard compliant, and I think that is not the
problematic part anyway.