[FFmpeg-devel] [RUMOUR] ASM support on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala
Wed Mar 12 22:30:33 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 23:06 +0200, ?smail D?nmez wrote:
> Sounds corporate, no? Here is what Apple have to say about these prereleases :

> Warning: Pre?release software is Apple confidential information. Your
> unauthorized distribution of pre?release software or disclosure of
> information relating to pre?release software (including the posting of
> screen shots) may subject you to both civil and criminal liability and
> result in immediate termination of your ADC Membership.

Does this prerelease include stuff like gcc distributed under GPL? If
they claim the above statements covers GPL software I'd say they're not
quite following the requirements of the license...