[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Fix for static leaks in h264.c

Art Clarke aclarke
Wed Jun 25 02:34:34 CEST 2008

This is a continuation of the patch for leaks as in:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2008-June/048859.html

Same test case applies; this time though pass in a test file that requires
the h263 decoder.  This one is slightly hairier than h263.c because I had to
unroll some loops to get sufficient space in the data segment.  Yes, it
makes me feel squeamish to look at it too.

As usual, let me know if it's accepted, rejected, or there are suggested
improvements.

- Art