[FFmpeg-devel] Undefined reference to `av_free' when compiling GRASS GIS

Benjamin Larsson banan
Fri Jun 13 11:52:04 CEST 2008

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> On Friday 13 June 2008 11:45:36 M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> The problem is that you are posting to the wrong mailing list.
>>>
>> And there's been a recent upsurge in such posts.  Did the average
>> IQ of the world suddenly drop by 50%, or what?
>>

> maybe it's just that the number of ffmpeg users has risen so much
> that now it almost matches the real world average IQ

I think we need to redesign the mailinglist page
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/mailinglists.html. It seems to be too much
text to read there. It is to easy to just skip down to the mailing list
links.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson