[FFmpeg-devel] saving file directly to webserver

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Thu Jun 12 12:44:29 CEST 2008

Thomas J?rg wrote:

> hello all
>
> any responses on this? would be really nice.

This is not (and AFAICT never really has been) on-topic for the
development list, unless you were planning to submit a patch to add the
described features.

You are also top-posting, which is forbidden around here and a bad idea
in any case.

You are also pinging for a response after barely more than a day, which
is not usually considered reasonable, particularly when someone already
has posted a response.

> mike?

There are at least two people around who might answer to this name, and
AFAIR neither of them is usually referred to that way; also, neither has
been involved in this thread to this point.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.