[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg.c refactoring

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Jun 11 14:39:09 CEST 2008

On date Wednesday 2008-06-11 17:28:10 +0530, saszahir ahamed encoded:
> Hi
>
> FFMPEG is not getting converted in my linx server.
>
> Plz update me

Yes, this is the update:
1) you're hijacking a thread
2) you're posting in the wrong mailing list
3) you're top posting
4) no one can decipher what you wrote in your message (what does it
mean "FFMPEG is not getting converted"?)

Read and learn our posting guidelines, where to post and make the
effort to express yourself in a more understandable manner if you want
to be helped.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fast & Furious Magic Patchable EnGine