[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] additinal desc_type for dtshd mpeg-ts demuxer

Benjamin Larsson banan
Mon Jun 9 11:17:48 CEST 2008

madshi wrote:
> Benjamin Larsson schrieb:
>
>> Ian Caulfield wrote:

>> With DTS you have a basic core stream and then you can add extension to
>> it. So for now all dca flavors can use the same decoder.
>>
>> MvH
>> Benjamin Larsson
>>

> Not sure right now: Does the libav DTS splitter already support
> DTS-HD? Does it also support zero padded DTS tracks, btw?
>
> Regards, madshi.

The decoder supports DTS core, the dts parser should only send the core
stream to the decoder. And the dts demuxer depends on the container. I'm
quite sure not all ids are supported by the mpeg* demuxer.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson