[FFmpeg-devel] Contract offer for implementing decoding functionality for interlaced AVCHD (5000 Euro + optional 1000 Euro Bonus)

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Mon Jun 9 09:55:58 CEST 2008

On date Sunday 2008-06-08 14:20:30 -0700, Baptiste Coudurier encoded:
> Hi guys,
>
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > I suggest you || 1 the FF_DEBUG_PTS lines in utils.c, these will show the
> > timestamps from the muxer and the nonsense lavf fills in between.
> >

> Interesting, that's what I do everytime I need to debug pts/dts,
> too bad there is no easy mechanism to print them :>

or you can use ffprobe -show_frames (and help improving it when you're
at it ;-)).

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Faboulous Funny MultiPurpose EntanGlement