[FFmpeg-devel] Status of the DVCPRO HD integration?

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Wed Jun 4 19:34:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

Armando Di Cianno wrote:
> Roman + all,
>
> I'm curious as to the status of the DVCPRO-HD patches from Dan Maas.
> I saw Roman's git tree, and built it, but I wasn't able to do a simple
> covert from the DVCPRO-HD source to any other format.  I also tried to
> simply patch current FFmpeg with Dan Maas's originally patches, but
> that process ended with conversion having swScalar errors (which makes
> sense, since the patches are kind of old at this point).
>
> I've seen the latest thread from May, starting here:
>   http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2008-January/thread.html#39984
> ... and I'm just curious if Roman's work has neared completion, i.e.
> can I download a patch for FFmpeg or checkout a specific FFmpeg
> revision with DVCPRO-HD support?
>
> FWIW, my source video is a .mov that reports this for the video track:
>   Stream #0.1(eng): Video: DVCPRO HD 1080i50, 1440x1080, 25.00 tb(r)

You're dvhd is just not recognized. Did you apply the isom.c patch
included ? If so, can you please share your sample, so I can add it ?

Thanks.

Smartjog USA Inc.                                http://www.smartjog.com