[FFmpeg-devel] User-defined Plugin Possible?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Jul 23 10:22:48 CEST 2008

On date Wednesday 2008-07-23 09:36:48 +0300, Sun Meng encoded:
> Dear all,
>
>   My Master's thesis work is related to audio decoding algorithm. Is
> that possible to design user-defined plugin for FFMPEG? If so, which
> documents shoud I read? Thanks a lot!

Post this question on libav-user where it belongs, also I don't know
what you mean with plugin but FFmpeg is modular enough so that adding
a new codec/muxer/parser/etc. or adding new options to pre-existing
ones may be easily achieved.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Furious and Forgiving Multimedia Pitiless Eager Gem