[FFmpeg-devel] C99 or GCC extensions

Axel Holzinger aholzinger
Fri Jul 11 20:02:28 CEST 2008

Axel Holzinger <aholzinger at gmx.de> writes:

> "M?ns Rullg?rd" <mans at mansr.com> writes:
> > It is customary to write "static type" rather than "type
> static".
>
> Will do so.
>
> > Lose the backslashes.
>
> Ditto.
>
> > >  #elif defined(CONFIG_FASTDIV)
> > >  #    define FASTDIV(a,b)
> > ((uint32_t)((((uint64_t)a)*ff_inverse[b])>>32))
> > >  #else
> >
> > Unrelated to this change, machine-specific code should go into
> > subdirs, IMHO.

Okay, didn't get that. Yes it would be better to put the machine-
specific part into subdirs. But in libavutil there aren't yet any
subdirs, so we would start doing so. I will study how this is
done in lavf or lavc, but don't be too impatient, I'm still
learning :-)

So here's version two with the promised changes.

All the best
Axel