[FFmpeg-devel] How can ffmpeg's decoder do not write out output files?

feng yi tfeng1983
Tue Jul 8 03:17:43 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I have a simple question, can anybody help me?
How can ffmpeg's decoder do not write out output files? I don't find any
setting can do this. Is there? Or I need to change in code? If I need change
code, can anybody tell me how? Thank you very much.

Btw, can ffmpeg code be compiled using Intel compiler? I change "CC=gcc" to
"CC=icc", but I find error when make. Does someone do that before?
Many thanks.
Best Regards.

Feng