[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge
Thu Jan 31 20:31:25 CET 2008

Depending on the work load, I can help. I'm not sure about how many
violators we currently have, but I could certainly handle some basic
communication. I work as an IT Tech/Programmer during the day, and
probably 30% of my day is spent in customer relations, so I can be
nice, but I can be a jerk when needed. Especially when working with
those who are breaking GPL.

So if it's either me or a flaming troll, I'm in.

Timothy Baldridge

--
If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out but
tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very