[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Jan 28 18:49:29 CET 2008

Hello,
On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:23:20PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> So iam supprised you notice it at all if i write awnser. :)

Yes, unfortunately I notice such things almost every time. You know how
annoying reading manuals got in the last few years? These days I don't
manage to read more than one page before I notice a typo on average...

> Maybe your font is too big or your eyes are too good.

No, nothing to do with that. I just read and suddenly feel confused.
Then I reread and notice it is because of a typo...

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger