[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Jan 28 15:30:50 CET 2008

Hi andreas

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 10:15:56AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> You have bullied Andreas ?man after he made another attempt at
> resurrecting the AAC decoder, threatening to revoke his account.
> He made a good faith attempt to do the right thing, now he is
> discouraged from further working on it.

If your continuing of the work on AAC depends on you having absolute
and unlimited commit rights to soc/aaclc, then iam ok with it.

I was unaware of the fact that the svn add spliting you did was that
important to you.

Democracy is the form of government in which you can choose your dictator