[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Compn tempn
Fri Jan 25 22:21:47 CET 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:01:52 +0100, Gabriel Bouvigne wrote:

>Related:
>
>In the case of Lame, if a quick and diplomatic contact doesn't work,
>we noticed that a mention of the company and product name on our
>website's "Wall of Shame" is quite efficient.
>(It's so efficient that it's currently empty)

mplayers' list of shame has companies on there for months (some even
years). this is not a deterrent or effective way to defeat them.
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/projects.html

but if you wish to try, ffmpeg homepage is in svn, just checkout a copy
and send a patch.
http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg.org/trunk/

-compn