[FFmpeg-devel] Filtering clueless-user spam from the lists

Attila Kinali attila
Wed Jan 23 13:50:38 CET 2008

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:26:56 +0100
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> Or you could name a replacement for one of the components
> that fits together with the rest and provides the functionality
> you want.

BTW: i wouldn't mind a replacement for mailman that scales
well if you have mailinglist with more than a dozen subscribers,
simpler configuration and better bounce handling.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred