[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Factorize some code from CAVS and H.264

christophe.gisquet at free.fr christophe.gisquet
Thu Jan 10 14:30:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Selon Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 11:48:20PM +0100, Christophe GISQUET wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I noticed that CAVS (cavsdsp_mmx.c) uses the following macros from H.264:
[...]
> > Then, name to pick. Considering all those macros come from H.264 code, and
> > are only macros, I would name it h264dsp_mmx.h.
>
> no, this code is not h264 specific

dct_utils_mmx.h then? As you disagree with the filename (which doesn't matter to
me), could you propose one for Diego to use if he is to apply this filter?

Note that I haven't investigated any other form of code duplication in cavs.

Best regards,
Christophe GISQUET