[FFmpeg-devel] Removing rtp.h from installed headers

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Jan 7 17:28:47 CET 2008

Hi all,

as recently discussed (see the " Make AVRtpPayloadTypes static and
constant" thread), rtp.h should never have been installed, and
applications using it are broken.
So, I'd like to fix this problem by removing rtp.h from installed
headers.
I am creating a new thread for this proposal, so that people will
not miss it, and everyone can participate to the discussion.

If noone objects, I'll remove rtp.h from installed headers at the
end of the week.

(P.S.: I believe that rtsp.h should not be installed too, but we
can discuss it later)

			Thanks,
				Luca