[FFmpeg-devel] netiquette

Vitor Sessak vitor1001
Fri Jan 4 17:40:12 CET 2008

Hi

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 02:04:27PM +0100, madshi wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun schrieb:
>>> Stop wasting our time please, Google can answer your questions just fine
>>> (first hit will do).  Also, our mailing list page should already have
>>> explained all of this, but you chose to ignore it.  Come back when you
>>> have a clue about email etiquette, thanks a bundle.
>> Thank you for the kind words. You really have a gift for motivating people.
>
> I can understand your frustration, now please understand mine.  I

For him to understand your frustration he has to search the list
archives and see that the 95% of the top-posters have the attitude of "I
want you to spend hours debugging to fix my problem but I'm too lazy to
spend 30 seconds to learn not to top-post".

Sadly, just the fact that madshi didn't ignore what was said to him
about top-posting makes him a rare exception...

-Vitor