[FFmpeg-devel] libbrokenos

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Jan 3 18:27:50 CET 2008

Hi Diego,

thanks for the feedback. I'm going to incorporate it in the next version.

Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> - sys/select.h is empty ???

This is something I forgot to mention in the previous email :)
The file is there for not breaking the compilation on systems not
providing sys/select.h... If the system provides such header, the empty
one has to be removed from libbrokenos (I am still wondering how to do
this: maybe with "make install", or maybe the configure script can take
care of removing unneeded headers --- suggestions are welcome).

			Thanks,
				Luca