[FFmpeg-devel] Hauppauge HD-PVR Samples/Transport Support

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara
Thu Feb 28 21:07:57 CET 2008

I'm not certain that all of the files were uploaded successfully, but they
were put in a directory named appropriately (Hauppauge_hd_pvr).  The file
I've got is hcw_hd_pvr_1080i_h264_cap04.ts.  If I had to guess I would
imagine cap01, 02, 03, and 05 would be the others.

Thanks for looking into this!  I'm definitely not the only one psyched about
the potential of this box.

Robert