[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] drop support for using libav* compiled with mingw/cygwin in msvc

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Feb 27 10:22:16 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 04:19:14AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> > > We all do, but we lack land and the ability to defend it. without these
> > > 2 the local police would end our rule quite quickly. ;)
> >
> > I was thinking Oded would be able to supply some weapons, and we have
> > a terrorist of our own as well. ;-)
>
> I still think this wont be enough
> Though of course it depends on where we found the kingdom. If its within a
> sparsly populated destabilized 3rd world country with no real military it
> might work out for a while. ;)

I heard that Australia seems to care little if someone founds their own
country within (or did there something change since the last time I read
about it?) ;-)