[FFmpeg-devel] Use thread_count with libxvid-wrapper

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Mon Feb 25 14:26:33 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer schrieb:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 02:00:22PM +0100, Thorsten Jordan wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> is there any reason why libxvidff.c doesn't set up threads of the xvid
>> context like mplayer does or like the libx264 wrapper does?
>>
>> patch attached...
>
> ok if it works

hmm it seems i have here xvid compiled without thread support, so i
can't measure a speedup yet. However mplayer code simply set that
variable and ffmpeg not. My post was more about the question for a
reason, if any...    the trivial patch was a proposal

--
Regards, Thorsten