[FFmpeg-devel] [BUGS] Theora testsuite

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Feb 24 15:30:29 CET 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 02:34:35PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> I was recently made aware of the following Theora testsuite:
>
> http://v2v.cc/~j/theora_testsuite/
>
> I have already mirrored the samples at
>
> http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/Theora/theora_testsuite/
>
> I tried playing the files in MPlayer (with FFmpeg demuxer and decoder)
> and in ffplay and then compared with the official decoder/demuxer.
> There are still some visual glitches.
>
> I haven't filed bug reports on roundup right away because I wanted to
> gather some intel before.  I'm not sure if the problem lies in the
> decoder or the demuxer for example.
>
> Note that the Ogg structure of those files is broken, apparently they
> were created by a faulty libogg version...

The files have been corrected and reuploaded.  The visual glitches are
still there, vertical misplaced bars can be seen on the image.

I have remirrored the files into our samples collection:

http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/Theora/theora_testsuite/
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/Theora/theora_testsuite_broken/

Diego