[FFmpeg-devel] MyCometG3 - a collection of projects using FFmpeg

Andreas Setterlind gamester17
Fri Feb 22 13:13:20 CET 2008

Hi, I found this other project that uses FFmpeg:

MyCometG3
http://www003.upp.so-net.ne.jp/mycometg3/

It is a collection of projects using FFmpeg from a Japanese guy who
codes among other things decoders and encoders (based on FFmpeg) for
QuickTime in Mac OS X, he seems to provide the source code for some of
his projects. His H.264 decoder for QuickTime has been reported to be
"wickedly fast", so I am not sure what if any changes he has added to
the FFmpeg code, but might be worth a look by the H264 maintainers.

Among other things he also have (all for Mac OS X); a x264 based
encoder, libavcodec MPEG-4 part 2 encoder, a m2ts 'importer'
(demuxer?).

PS! There is no affiliation between the above mentioned MyCometG3
project and XBMC nor myself, I only found it on the internet and
thought I report it to you guys.