[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] r12171 - trunk/doc/optimization.txt

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Thu Feb 21 19:52:17 CET 2008

Hi,

>Author: melanson
>Date: Thu Feb 21 19:46:49 2008
>New Revision: 12171
>
>Log:
>minor English corrections
>

>Modified:
>  trunk/doc/optimization.txt
[...]
>  -Use asm() instead of intrinsics. Later requires a good optimizing compiler
>  +Use asm() instead of intrinsics. The latter requires a good optimizing compiler
>   which gcc is not.

We all know this is FUD now, I know Michael still uses gcc 2.95 but
the world have moved on. GCC 4.3 is about to be released.
So please either backup these claims or note that this is not true for
recent GCCs.

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again