[FFmpeg-devel] avcodec_decode_audio2 doesn't handle all data with libamr_bn decoder

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Feb 20 14:58:17 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:19:50PM +0100, Thorsten Jordan wrote:
> Either the frame size is 1600 and avcodec_decode_audio2 doesn't do the
> looping itself, which would be wrong regarding the intended interface,
> or libavformat gives wrong size of that amr_nb frame.

Why would it be wrong? avcodec_decode_audio2 returns the number of
processed bytes. I can see no bug in the decoder here.
Though it seems the demuxer is wrong (or probably rather as Michael
pointed out an AVParser is missing).