[FFmpeg-devel] [HELP]

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Feb 20 11:21:16 CET 2008

Hello,
On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 09:03:17AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > What it happened ?
>
> Breaking threads has nothing to do with your SMTP server, but with your
> email client.  Since the clients you have used so far (Yahoo webmail,
> Outlook*) are complete garbage, you got the expected result.  Come back
> *after* you have switched to something better.

I think Outlook actually can be fixed, though using THunderbird or
something is the easier solution.
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel is an easy
alternative as well.
You could also try a support request with Yahoo, maybe they are more
capable than others (I've been trying to get 1und1 to fix it since
almost two years, it seems to finally have reached their development
department but I expect it to take another few years to implement. No
idea wtf should be so difficult about this though.).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger