[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg does not build with latest gcc SVN

Alexander Strange astrange
Fri Feb 15 22:29:23 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008, at 7:05 PM, Mike Melanson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have time to investigate this problem again. The first thing I
> noticed
> is that the build command in question does not fail if -O0 is
> specified
> rather than -O3. Are the gcc maintainers less sympathetic to these
> types
> of bugs?

Nope. Also, 4.3 rc1 is coming out really soon, so don't be too slow.
You can even leave out the delta if you're having trouble with it.
I'd report it, but I don't have a working G4 these days.